Sunday, April 20, 2014

GOOD BYE- "MASTER PROCRASTINATOR"

Procrastination is opportunity's assassin.- Victor Kiam


'JUST FOR ......' is one of the most dangerous and destructive phrases in the world.
One says, "I shall sleep just for five minutes more and then I shall go for a 5-mile brisk walk." The other says, "I shall enjoy smoking heartily just for now and after that, I shall neither touch a cigarette in my dreams nor in my next seven lives." However, they realize later on to their dismay that "JUST FOR...." has ruined their ambition and their health since the sequence went on indefinitely.

How can we get rid of this dangerous and destructive phrase? 
If something is worth forsaking; forsake it then and there. If smoking is dangerous; why should we smoke one more cigarette just for now? Let's forsake it just now forever. You may also peruse my article " THE MAGICAL REPETITION KILLED MY BAD HABIT."
 Similarly, there is no fun in procrastinating an important work even for a nanosecond, start it just now.
 Bid goodbye to the master procrastinator "JUST FOR....." at once and hug the emperor of dynamism " START IT NOW."  immediately for making your dreams real.

No comments:

Post a Comment