Thursday, April 10, 2014

GET ADDICTED TO GOOD HABITS

Good habits formed at youth make all the difference.

- Aristotle. 

It takes only 66 days to build a healthy habit

.--- Unknown

Addiction is not only wrong, but it is deplorable too; however,  forsaking nasty habits are sadly next to impossible, yet, we may take advantage of it by getting addicted to the right habits.

I rise early in the morning and go for a brisk walk in the fresh morning air which consists of more than enough vitality-giving oxygen.  I give my ears a treat by hearing, the chirping of birds. My eyes get a treat by looking at beautiful flowers and greeneries.  My mind, too, becomes creative. Many times I get intuition to write articles during my brisk walks.
 I have become addicted to the morning walk. My lungs have become addicted to fresh and refreshing air; So every morning they ask for fresh air and goad me to leave the bed early, wear sports shoes and go for a brisk refreshing walk.

Choose, you will get addicted to which healthy habits today? Do them religiously for 66 days and longer. You will become addicted to them and will find difficult to forsake them.

No comments:

Post a Comment