Wednesday, April 2, 2014

DO LAST MINUTE PREPARATIONS


Why are these two legends of Cricket World, Mr. Mahendra Singh Dhoni, and Mr. Virat Kohli practicing barefooted with football?  
Are they bored with too much cricket? Do they aspire to become the legend of football world too?
No. These veterans are practicing barefooted at Dhaka to clinch the coveted  T20 world cup for our beloved India.
Even Such great players continuously practice sharpening their skills. But surprisingly, some of us feel so much complacent that we ignore last minute preparations.
I cleared my written promotion test in the first attempt in 1993. On the test day, I went to the center with my bright friend Shri Birabar Das, discussing relevant topics. We reached half an hour early, and after doing Hi, Hello, I started discussing different topics with other well-prepared candidates. I was pleasantly surprised to find some questions were those we discussed in the last minutes.
Last minute preparations often prove vital; one adds a few arrow to one's armory which gives a winning edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment