Pages

About Me

My photo

I STRIVE TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE.

Saturday, April 5, 2014

BE MORE TACTFUL AND MORE DEMANDING

There are cut throat competitions in the professional world. Everybody is after ass of everybody. Many persons trample a fallen person to move ahead.
I understand professionalism.
 If I lose temper often, people will shun me like an angry bull. If I surrender my position, I will become a failure. Therefore I become more tactful and more demanding in my professional dealings to clinch the best bargain for my team.
Never give any concession impulsively without pondering over all pros and cons. However, you may do charity works out of your professional life.

I have been following Lord Shri Krishna in my professional dealings. He was soft, he was attractive, he was tactful, he was tough, and he is the savior. He exhorted that to work is our right and to expect result is not our right. Jai Shri Krishna.

No comments:

Post a Comment