Saturday, April 5, 2014

BE MORE HUMAN; BE MORE DEMANDING

There are cut throat competitions in the professional world. Everybody is after ass of everybody. Many trample the fallen to move ahead.

I understand the professionalism.

 If I lose temper often, people will shun me like an angry bull. If I surrender my position, I will become a failure. Therefore I become more human and more demanding in my professional dealings to clinch the best bargain for my team.

I don't give any concession impulsively in the professional world without pondering over all pros and cons.

I have been following Lord Shri Krishna in my professional dealings. He was soft and attractive, he was tactful and tough, and he is the savior. He exhorted to work wholeheartedly without being obsessed of the result. Jai Shri Krishna.

No comments:

Post a Comment