Wednesday, January 8, 2014

START APPRECIATING YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS

A HAPPY FAMILY IS BUT AN EARLIER HEAVEN
-- George Bernard Shaw
.

  We often admire our friends and colleagues liberally for maintaining a congenial atmosphere at our workplace.  
But, alas! Many of us forget this simple technique at home.
Once I tried this method at my home, too.  I sincerely appreciated my better half for preparing healthy and yummy dinner; her hearts knew no bounds. Consequently, we enjoyed a fantastic and satisfying evening. 
I also found a few reasons to admire my children; they became pleasantly surprised and motivated also.



 I dealt very tactfully and patiently with bank's customers, but I  got frequently irritated at home. Hence a tense environment always permeated there, and all my family members reeled under constant fear.
 But, now I am a changed man. I deal with my family members with the same tact and patience as I use with my business colleagues. Consequently, a positive energy prevails in the house.
You must be thinking if I was a nut, why am I wasting your time? I would not have shared my personal shortcomings purposelessly.


 I know a smart and well-behaved colleague who talks to everybody with utmost courtesy; once I was talking to him, in the meanwhile, his wife rang him; he started abusing her in a filthy language.

We dress smartly and behave appropriately so that others call us delightful persons.
 Let's behave in such a way at home so that our spouse calls us a lovely life partner, our parents call us obedient offspring, our children call us a caring parent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment