Sunday, June 15, 2014

USE FRACTIONS OF TIME

Don't wait. The time will never be just right.
Napoleon Hill.

Recently I attended a marriage ceremony. The wedding party was late. So I invested the waiting time in reading a few chapters of" Alice in the Wonderland." 
'The Mad Tea Party' was entertaining as well as instructive. This chapter highlights the importance of time.

You might be cursing me because without doing any great deed, I often quote myself in my motivational blogs.

 Great people are too busy to write motivational articles. So this work is left for those who write motivational articles by observing them. Some motivational writers are great by deeds also. Others achieve greatness by writing motivational articles. 
 I, too, have a modest target of becoming nationally and internationally known figure from my writings and deeds.

I was brought up in a family of six brothers and one sister. My father suffered from throat cancer. So you may well guess how things might have been moving in my big family. I tutored some children to support ourselves.

Fortunately, my one student, Shri Sant Sharan was awarded a national scholarship. Therefore, I was in massive demand to teach children. Most of my prime time was consumed in tutoring. So I tore off the pages of a grammar book "How to Write Correct English." I carried a few pages with me and crammed rules of grammar while commuting. I used to commute 40 KMs to attend college. I used commuting time also to remember molecular formulae of chemistry etc.
 Once I saw a group of my friends talking, I approached them; one of them exclaimed," Look, the half mind is coming." I gave them a puzzled looked. They asked me," Why I look time and again at my register while walking." I showed them one torn page of the grammar book.

I used fractions of time in getting through many examinations with flying colors including all India Probationary Officers' recruitment test.

Nelson Mandela rightly said," We must use time wisely and forever realize that time is always ripe to do right."



2 comments: