Wednesday, May 1, 2013

TREAT PEOPLE KINGLY.

A wise man said, "Treat people as if they were king & they will make you a real king."
 It is bizarre, "We can’t give anything away at all." 
  If we love people from our hearts, they start loving us more intensely. Good-Will & Love rebounds to us after being multiplied many times; this is why Gautama Buddha, Mahatma Gandhi, Tolstoy, Abraham Lincoln, etc., will continue to be revered and worshiped forever. 
I relate a small incident to prove my point.

On the pious eve of the Festivals of Colours, Holi, I called on a good friend of mine along with other friends. My friend has a fat, fair complexioned servant of average height named Vishwanath who served us mouth watering snacks with a tangy green sauce. A little sauce spilled accidentally over my left pant. Vishwanath immediately took a piece of clean wet cloth and wiped away the sauce with great care and plenty of smiles.
 He could have simply given the cloth in my hands, but he took pains to do the cleaning himself happily with all care. He apparently impressed me much with his positive behavior. You must not expect any prize for guessing what shall I do if Vishwanath comes to me for any favor.

Shower love, regard, good-will and friendliness, wherever you go.
 Love people and wish them the best and choicest things from the core of your hearts.
 Give them the best treatment with utmost care and comfort.
 Stop finding faults on trivials.
 Appreciate people's good works and good virtues.
 Help them in need.
 Sympathize with them in their hardships. 

You will become their darling, and they start treating you like a king.

No comments:

Post a Comment