Saturday, March 1, 2014

SENSE OF URGENCY WITH CALM NERVES.


Our nervous system is conditioned to "Fight or Flight Approach." When we work with a sense of urgency; our heartbeat, blood pressure, and blood sugar level increase. But when we work in a relaxed manner, the output becomes desperately small.
 How can we solve this vexed problem?

 I coined a slogan," SENSE OF URGENCY WITH CALM NERVES.".
 When I start works with a sense of urgency, I take long deep breaths, and chant emphatically, “SENSE OF URGENCY WITH CALM NERVES."
It keeps me both fresh and fast. This process did not yield desirable results in the beginning. But, now it works.

Our subconscious mind learns or unlearns by continuous and emphatic repetitions. I have explained magical benefits of repetition in another article "EXPLOIT THE MAGICAL EFFECTS OF REPETITION."  Please read it to reap full benefits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment