Friday, March 7, 2014

AVOID DEPRESSION & MENTAL BREAK DOWN

Whenever I write any article, I expect hundreds of LIKES on Facebook, thousands of pluses on Google+ and so on. But I never forget Alexander Pope's famous quote, " Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed."

 I also understand,"I am an amateur blogger."  I should write to my best abilities and be satisfied with what likes and pluses I get from connoisseurs of my blog. "To work wholeheartedly for the best and be prepared for the worst." always remains my motto. Therefore I stay happy with what I get.



Lord Shri Krishna exhorted in sacred Bhagwat Gita," Karmanyewadhikaraste Ma phaleshu Kadachana."
To work is only my right and to expect result is not my right. 

Above exhortation of Lord Shri Krishna is not for Yogis but for frail people like us to save us from depression and mental breakdown. 

Expectation results into depression and high expectations lead to deep depression.
 Expect nothing, not even compliments. Do good and forget about it. Jay Shri Krishna.










No comments:

Post a Comment