Pages

About Me

My photo

I STRIVE TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE.

Saturday, November 15, 2014

WHERE IS OUR REMOTE CONTROL?

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Nobody can hurt me without my permission.
- MAHATMA GANDHI.

Do you know," We give access to the remote control of our mind to any Tom Dick and Harry." Any ordinary person has the power to make us happy or depressed. Just imagine any small fry tells bad things about us; we become frustrated, sad and upset. Any insignificant person comes and showers praises on us we become euphoric and start flying high in the skies.

 Is it proper to allow any person to use the remote control of our mind? Our senior friend and retired Chief Manager commented on Facebook that it is but natural. Our good friend Satyajit Barooah exclaimed," Our mind is a precious asset, we should not allow others even to pry at it. To win over weaknesses in us is the sole purpose of our life."

  Kindly enrich my knowledge with your comments and experience. I shall include the best ones in this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment